Wednesday 11 September 2013

Alex Ryder

In case you haven't noticed, Canadian chicks are smart, beautiful and badass!  Though I may possess those qualities, it's not me I want to draw your attention too.  I need to introduce you to Alex Ryder because not only does she possess every one of those qualities, she fucking rocks as well!

Hailing from our nation's capital, Ottawa, Alex is a capital talent. Yeah, I may not be proud of everything that happens in Ottawa (politically speaking), but due to talents like Alex, I can stand proud and say Canada fucking rocks!  She represents everything that's great about the great country I live in....beauty, intelligence and yeah, super nice (and I'm not just fucking talking about on the eyes fella's, though as you will see, she's that too)!

Released in 2011, this is the title track from her CD Won't You Listen.....

WON'T YOU LISTEN



For more information about Alex drop into her website at www.alexryder.com.  And if that's still not enough to get your rock on, she just happens to be the featured guest this week on the popular online radio show The Ray and Joe Show with Joe Calautti - hi Joe (schoolgirl giggles) - and Ray Viola, broadcasting on several online radio stations!  You can also catch it on demand at  www.sarahmasonmusic.com.  Ray and Joe are fucking hilarious and they play the best independent music out there today including Alex Ryder.  You know I'll be listening.....and I'm not just fucking saying that because I have a huge crush on Joe....... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment