Thursday 7 November 2013

Go Primitive

Okay....I came across a band this morning from the UK.  Their name Go Primitive caught my attention right away...seriously, what rock and roll fan doesn't get in touch with their baser instincts when they listen to the music they love.  And if that weren't fucking enough, they describe their music like The Used and the Foo Fighters having a fight!  You know I gotta listen to that shit!

Sooooo, I hopped on over to their website at www.goprimitive.co.uk and clicked on their youtube link.  What I found was a video for their official video for their single Fever Inside.  Not only does Go Primitive fucking rock but they also have great imaginations.   I was immediately entertained by their fucking awesome music and their "dream sequence" video.  For a girl like me who's favorite things in this world is rockin out, the macabre and a sense of humor, these guys are the answer to all my dreams!

FEVER INSIDE



I had a hard time picking a favorite character in this video, but I finally settled on Buphy the vampire slayer....what can I say?  I have a soft spot for pretty blondes.  Anyway...my recommendation for today is to check out my latest dreamboats - Go Primitive!  By the way, their music sounds like The Used and the Foo Fighters having a fight.......... ; )  

No comments:

Post a Comment