Monday 8 July 2013

KISS and SHINEDOWN

I left work early Friday, stating to my co-workers that I was going to Rock and Roll all night and party everyday....and that's exactly what I did!  Friday, June 5th I had the honor of catching Kiss and Shinedown live in Victoria, British Columbia.  What a fucking awesome show!

Shinedown opened the show and I'll admit, it was them that I really wanted to see.  I've been fucking in love with Shinedown music for years and I was definitely excited to see them perform live!  They didn't disappoint! Their live show is every bit as entertaining and kick ass as any one of their recorded albums.  I was up on my feet immediately, dancing and singing along!  Luckily for the people around me  they played loud and managed to drown me out.  Starting the show with Diamond Eyes, I already had my fist in the air.  I nearly jumped out of my own fucking skin when they played The Sound of Madness!



Kiss was every bit as good!  Their fans, painted faces, ranged in age from the very young to the very ....um mature!  Kiss is on tour promoting their new album Monster, so we were given a taste of their new stuff.  They've stayed true to their sound and style.  Die hard Kiss fans are going to love it and for sure they'll pull in more fans with these new songs.  The Save On Foods Memorial Centre became a living breathing animal as everyone was on their feet, screaming for more!  Paul Stanley said it best when he said, "If you want to sit down, stay home and watch TV!"  I fucking loved it! My sentiments exactly Paul!  Here's a taste of their new music, a bonus track from the album Monster....



They still have a ton of dates in Canada, so if you get a chance to see them live, don't fucking miss it.  Shinedown is incredible and Kiss proved beyond a doubt that they still have the power to get your rocks off when they rock on......... ; )

1 comment:

  1. get your tickets for the tour at http://www.kissonline.com/tour Don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete